Philip’s Education Partners is committed to improving the well-being of children, their families, and all community members throughout our region of operations. We are especially committed to ensuring that economically disadvantaged communities have access to the resources and services they need to lead healthy, productive lives. Our core competencies-which reflect our priorities and our approach - include educational development, nutrition, and food. We make high-quality, creative and innovative programming available to students who would otherwise not have access to these life-changing opportunities.
EcoSpaces Education Services
EcoSpaces Education is a holistic nutrition and wellness program that cultivates healthy relationships between children, families, and food. Its curriculum is aligned with New Jersey’s Student Learning Standards and offers students an engaging hands-on experience that integrates well with existing school programs.
Our vision is for every child to have access to learning environments that connect food with education. We work toward a future where all schools and families prioritize food literacy by giving kids the tools to understand where food comes from, how it nourishes us, and how it shapes our relationships. This approach is our opportunity to change the health of our nation.
School Startup/Renewal Services
Philip’s Education Partners will leverage its experiences in supporting schools through are phases, from startup, implementation and expansion to help aspiring charter operators navigate the complex process of applying for, opening and operating a charter school. Our services, which will be customized to meet the needs of each applicant group, will include the following areas:
- Charter School Application development
- Charter Renewal preparation and application support
- School Facility acquisition and readiness support
Human Resources Services
Human resources management is an essential service that must be completed accurately and in a timely way. Philip’s Education Partners will support the mission of your school and provide guidance and solutions that promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- Recruitment of qualified applicants into a diverse workforce
- Employment and orientation services
- Retirement processing
- Pension and benefits administration
- Payroll set up and administration
- Employment policy development
- Job classification, compensation and labor market research
- Maintenance of personnel records
- Administration of performance evaluation programs
- Contract drafting and review
- Certification documentation review and acquisition
- State and federal reporting and compliance
- Workers compensation administration